If you are a small to midsize business in Medford, Klamath Falls, Roseburg, Grants Pass, Central Point, Eagle Point, Ashland, Phoenix, or Jacksonville, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Focus on Your Business, Not Technology!
Our typical client has 10 to 75 or more workstations and relies on their computers, network, VOIP phones, and the Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients are burdened with governmental compliance, such as HIPAA, FINRA, PCI, and others.
We are experts in integrating office technology with your specialized line of business application you rely on to run your business. We know how much you depend on that software being operational all the time. Current clients represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Ashland, Medford, Klamath Falls, Jacksonville, Grants Pass, Roseburg, and surrounding cities in Jackson County, Oregon.
Add our cybersecurity and technology experts to your team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system hinders your business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.