Risk Management and Business Security Seminar
Join Us for Continuing Education – The Cost of Cyber Crime
Learn to identify incoming Cyber threats and stop them
Join Cyber Security Analyst Eric Engebretson of Action DataTel to discuss simple steps you can take to:
- better secure your business,
- better safeguard your critical business data, and
- better protect your staff and family.
You’ll leave with steps you can immediately take to simplify and improve cyber security in your office.
- 3 ways to protect against effective email threats like Phishing
- 10 methods of protecting your client’s confidential PII
- See Cyber Crime through the lens of a hacker
- Protect critical business data
- 3 simple steps that empower staff to be partners in security
This means you are money ahead if you encourage your staff to learn about Cyber Security.
Exercising an elevated level of care and prudence when using the internet protects your business and your families.
Reserve your seat today
– space is limited – lunch is included –
Thursday, Oct 4th – Rogue Regency Medford – 11:30-1:30 – $39
Thursday, Oct 11th – River’s Edge Grants Pass – 11:30-1:30 – $39
Register and pay online to reserve your seat:
Thursday, Oct 4th – Rogue Regency
Thursday, Oct 11th – River’s Edge
Grants Pass, OR
Questions? Please give us a call at 541.494.2099 or email to tech.support@ActionDataTel.com
Cyber vigilance…perfected for Small Business!
OUR MISSION: to empower your small medical, dental or compliance-burdened business to be productive during the day, and sleep better at night by increasing security & protection for your valuable business data.